Search the World of Onn

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Core Rules Cover

It's all coming together now...

Kimberly's rough draft for the cover is over on the right. A faintly greek-looking adventurer in a breastplate, horse-haired helmet, pavis-like shield and sword about ready to do a very PC-like foolish thing against a hovering wyvern. The whole scene takes place on a high cliff at night under Onn's full twin moons of Seluna and Feluna.

Looking at this makes me want to roll up a PC and jump in, because that warrior (Fighting-man, or possibly a Divine Champion?) is in real need of some friends...

2 comments:

Jensan said...

Hmm, with the WhiteBox out and all, will this be known as the BlackBox...?

James Bobb said...

While I would be elated at half the success Matt has found with Swords & Wizardry, I'll be content to enjoy the obscurity I have earned. If the small segment of the Old School Community that got a copy of my S&W Supplement is happy with it, then I consider that a win. Of course, we all dream of having the next big thing, especially if we enjoy what we create. :o)