Search the World of Onn

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Slow Blogging - May

There may be a slowing down of material on the blog for the next month.

I'm hard at work finishing up OB1 - Expedition to Haindrad's Tomb, which is as much wilderness exploratoration as a site-based adventure as it is a location-based adventure for 1st-3rd level characters. Kimberly has submitted several cover concepts for it. One I liked particularly well and I'm hoping it turns out as good as I think it will.

I started drafting up OB2 - Grimwood Keep, a location-based ruin and dungeon for 2nd-5th level characters.

OE1 - Jotun Pass is a site-based wilderness adventure for 8th-12th level characters that I'm pulling together as well.

Work on a Second Printing vesion for the Core Rules is moving along. The major change involved is slowing down the progression of saving throws to match the attack matrix/bonus of the class being played. This helps spells and effects keep their punch better at mid levels instead of the yawn fest that happens when a player or Referee asks for a save and a natural '1' isn't rolled.

As well, work on the Core Rules Companion is going on too.

The major reason is that family is visiting for the majority of May from across the Atlantic (from Norway) so my time, when not working and sleeping, will be taken by enjoying their company and visiting with family. They only get to visit a couple of times a year, so understandably, I will be very busy this coming month.

No comments: