Search the World of Onn

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Looking for Family

I've noticed a few people from the Baton Rogue area have been frequenting the blog lately and I'm reaching out for help -

My cousin John moved down into the Baton Rogue area (as far as I know) a number of years ago and I've only heard from him once since (many years ago) and the rest of the family has heard from him sporadically over the years. His birthday was last month (January) and he's originally from New Cumberland, Pennsylvania and I know he's out there somewhere still and I just want him to know I still think about him and wonder how he's been. Hell, I miss the big lug.

If anyone knows him or think you know someone who knows him, please ask him to shoot me an email to arminath(at)hotmail(dot)com.

I'd be extremely grateful.

No comments: