Search the World of Onn

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Cover In Progress

The final pieces of art are being worked on and now I'm looking to how to do the cover. I've already decided that I want some kind of Red/Blue border or theme in homage to the Cook "B"/Marsh "X" D&D sets, but the exact art though is vexing me. Kimberly has a few good ideas and sketches but the problem is that I know they'll all be something I want to use.

Going along this vein, I already decided that the Onn Companion (for levels 16+) will have a purplish border or theme for the cover (Red+Blue) and the theme will follow the B/X theme of one picture on the first rulebook, then a larger picture that incorporates the first picture on the second book. I thought it was a cool idea and I've been holding onto it for a long time now, so I thought I'd share it.

No comments: