- Ability Scores: Generation and tables for all 6 abilities for scores of 1-25 (keeping in line with AD&D's maximum scores), also included bonus spells table here now.
- Races: Men, Asarlai, Dwarves, Elves, Endu, Forged Men, Giantkin, Gnomes, Gnolls, Halfling, Tigrans, Trollkin
- Classes: Priests (Clerics, Druids, Shao Disciples), Warriors (Fighting-men, Barbarians, Divine Champions, Rangers, Spellblades) and Wizards (Magic-users, Bards, Illusionists)
- Equipment: Lots of goodies here, some new things as well.
- Sections on Playing the Game, Hirelings, Initiative and Combat
- Spells for Clerics, Druids, Illusionists (1st - 7th level) and Magic-users (1st - 9th level) including even more new spells from the original Onn campaigns.
- An Atlas section containing common knowledge descriptions for player characters about the major places and kingdoms of Onn.
- Several Appendices with further useful information for players.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
World of Onn: Core Rules Player's Guide
A quick rundown of the contents of the Player's Guide for those interested: